Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Предложения и идеи для браузера
1) need pin\unpin all tabs and sort list of tabs (not tabs hinself, just list) in alphabetical order.
I want it by middle click on a list of tabs button & right click for change sort method (alphabetical order, invert alphabetical order, glassy, invert glassy, domain, invert domain) in real time so you don't have to sort every time you open a new tab.
And a counter of open tabs would come in handy on the button if possible.
2) need to copy\open all selected links in new tabs, but without duplicates, if any.
It can be express like selection+alt\selection+alt+shift or after isolation alt+middle click\alt+shift+middle click on selected text or magnet.
3) need to copy text without context menu by ctrl+selection & ctrl+middle click after isolation.
4) need a screenshot of all page by middle click on button & ctrl+(l\m\r)click with 2.5 seconds delay & maybe alt+(l\m\r)click with 5 seconds delay .
5) i use —cb-compact-ui but it to large anyway.. it may be possible to do a 2-4 compression ratio? I use non default screen resolution, just need. That's why. In my opinion, the address bar can be trimmed by 10-12 pixels painlessly.
6) In video management add the ability to display the video in the center of the screen by clicking the middle mouse button and right to display without scaling. For variety and comparison of system load. And by the way now i'm seeing a bug - to the left of the game shines one pixel line from the page from video are.
7) And double-click on tab to pin it.

Some of these functions I achieve extensions, but the computer is weak for all this and extensions can not satisfy even 50% at least aesthetically.

Если что-то будет непонятно переизъяснюсь на родном, но что-то меня укололо и понесло по ухабам..

Messages In This Thread
Save position in bookmarks - by Afi - 11-12-2018, 01:48 PM
RE: Предложения и идеи для браузера - by dascratch - 06-28-2019, 07:39 PM