Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
BETA version -- 5.0.1002.182
(11-13-2022, 02:52 PM)olviifo Wrote: Hi, in new stable version. tab take high cpu when focus and sometime in background.
In Cent task manager, I see many tabs can take > 90 CPU, but in beta, they normally < 50
Any setting or flag can fix problem? Thank you
Please try renaming the file "User Data\Local State" and deleting the folders "GrShaderCache" and "ShaderCache".
And try disabling hardware acceleration as well if the above doesn't work.
(11-16-2022, 05:33 PM)asasaw22 Wrote: Why touch offline tabs? Why are they now without incognito? Without this function, in principle, I do not need a browser. Sorry(
This feature was named "Multilogin Tab" not "Incognito Tab".
So the new design is more reasonable
In the future we may also add "Incognito Multilogin Tab".
(11-16-2022, 09:21 PM)geonetor Wrote: Hi, i noticed that the reading list does not synchronize with google account in v.5.0.1002.275
Have you tried "CLEAR DATA" in https://chrome.google.com/sync?
(11-17-2022, 04:37 AM)Juan.T Wrote: Thanks for releasing the latest stable version.
can you please share the change log of it ?
thanks.
This is still not the version to release.
(11-17-2022, 03:16 PM)kuzn1233 Wrote: In the last update (276), there is a problem with the Bookmarks Bar - an empty space (about 2-3 lines) at the bottom of the subfolders:

screen
http://imgur.com/JVHLceK
GIF
http://imgur.com/YL1yFhv

When switching chrome.exe in compatibility mode (Windows 8) - the problem disappears.

Cent 5.0.1002.276 x64 Portable, Windows 11.
Thanks for feedback.
This is known issue.
(11-23-2022, 05:13 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Don't use ENTER.
Just click anywhere on the empty area of the web page(to make the input field lose focus).
I should have mentioned I already tried that.
Clicking on an empty space doesn't save the new Profile name. Upon closing the Settings tab it reverts to the default "Person 1".
Interestingly enough, changes made to the Theme Color and Avatar are saved successfully.

EDIT to add: I'm using v5.0.1002.276 x64 Portable, Windows 11 22H2

EDIT 2: I just tried to rename my profile from the default "Person 1" to "Person 2".
And, lo and behold, the changes were saved. I tried to rename it again to my favorite username and the changes were saved again.
I'm putting this here in case someone encounters the same problem.
(11-23-2022, 05:44 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: This is still not the version to release.
ok. will be waiting for the official release.
just wanted to report something and also have a request.

the context menu (the right click menu) still shows the arrows at the top and bottom and not showing the whole menu without them.

a request about the bookmarks menu, it is now fixed but showing three columns and taking the width of the whole screen, could you PLEASE make it two columns instead of three or give us the option to choose between two or three? 

thanks in advance.
v5.0.1002.276 randomly clear cookies except google cookie. "Clear data on exit" setting is off. Anyone face same problem?
(11-25-2022, 02:52 PM)olviifo Wrote: v5.0.1002.276 randomly clear cookies except google cookie. "Clear data on exit" setting is off. Anyone face same problem?
I had this once, and I didn't touch anything either, I didn't clean anything myself, and I didn't change the settings, but the logins to some accounts were rese

I also have a small problem with the tab bar on version 5.0.1002.276
When I turn off the sound on any tab through the speaker icon on the tab, and after a while I try to turn it on again, then instead of the sound coming in, the tab just closes, thinking that I want to close it
It feels like the value in milliseconds for double-clicking the tab closure has decreased here.
And sometimes it is very annoying, in the last version 4.3.9.248 there was no such thing, and the tabs did not react so subtly to clicks
(11-24-2022, 11:10 AM)Juan.T Wrote: ok. will be waiting for the official release.
just wanted to report something and also have a request.

the context menu (the right click menu) still shows the arrows at the top and bottom and not showing the whole menu without them.

a request about the bookmarks menu, it is now fixed but showing three columns and taking the width of the whole screen, could you PLEASE make it two columns instead of three or give us the option to choose between two or three? 

thanks in advance.
1. The context menu issue may be a bug of Windows 11. Please try upgrading to 22H2.
2. Isn't the more columns the better? You may make a screenshot to show your opinion.