Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 3.75 Average
STABLE version -- 5.0.1002.354
I really want to update the version with flash support on the 88 engine with new fixes and features.
thanks for the update. is there any way to set background links opened by middle mouse to NOT load until i select it ? im an extensions hoarder and some sites doesnt take kindly to that, even with just 3-4 tabs opened at once
(01-09-2023, 08:03 PM)producer Wrote: "Win32:Malware-gen"
This is the very first time and the only one Cent version that Avast is alarming about.
This is false positive.
Just like before, this may be caused by the screenshot tool.
Please report to the manufacturer.
(01-07-2023, 11:40 AM)molio Wrote: >You are right, this is one important reason.

I have to laugh at the fact that Chrome is getting closer and closer to Cent, but Cent is many steps ahead of Chrome with "open in new tab", "background, foreground selection", etc.
I know it's hard to keep up with Chromium's version upgrades, but I just want to thank the development team for their hard work.

[quote pid="21137" dateline="1672935787"]
And multi-column tab list will continue to be there.
I want to thank you for your commitment to continuity.
[/quote]
Thanks for your support.
(01-10-2023, 06:04 PM)qwak Wrote: A MILLION THANKS!!!

Multicolumn favorites finally fixed and chrome version decently updated, GREAT JOB, Cent is so much more practical than any other browser that I was angry and aggressive forced to use other browsers, I tried them all, a hundred at least, looking for the Cent features after it was abandoned.

I hope you can manage to keep it updated forever.
Yes, we will continue updating.
(01-11-2023, 08:36 AM)Majixx Wrote: Hello! what is the button combination for tab navigation now? before it was control+tab
It should still work.
Maybe you have disable shortcut keys in chrome://settings/cbShortcuts?
(01-13-2023, 07:28 AM)natsuki0922 Wrote: Thank you very much

感謝開發者的用心

希望未來也能夠持續更新

請問考慮接受大家的贊助嗎?

適當的接受贊助也是這個項目能永續經營下去的方法

我想大家都願意給予金錢上的支持以幫助工程師持續的改進此專案
Thanks for your support.
Currently we don't accept donations.
If possible you may shop with our AliExpress/Ebay affiliate links to support us.
(01-13-2023, 03:46 PM)pgpg Wrote: I really want to update the version with flash support on the 88 engine with new fixes and features.
If the Flash page isn't written with Action Script 3, you may try the extension Ruffle.
(01-14-2023, 11:56 PM)coldby Wrote: thanks for the update. is there any way to set background links opened by middle mouse to NOT load until i select it ? im an extensions hoarder and some sites doesnt take kindly to that, even with just 3-4 tabs opened at once
For now you may try setting "Tab options"->"When middle clicking on tab" to "Unload tab".
браузер высший класс. но, 102 хром не все расширения поддерживают. а в остальном все хорошо.