Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cent Browser 1.6.10.21(for Windows) Released
Can you guys add this feature . I think it's very useful . Thank u very much Blush sorry for my bad english
[Image: lT3abrG.jpg]
(01-16-2016, 11:59 AM)CentBrowser Wrote: 2.In fact we already changed the default behavior.In next version it will be "Right click to open a foreground new tab" and "Double right click to open in current tab"
6.We will have a look at UC browser
many thanks for that!  Smile
(01-16-2016, 12:57 PM)Journeyover Wrote: The download tool I am using is an extension from the chrome store - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detai...nfo-dialog

This has never been an issue with older versions of centbrowser, but now that centbrowser has been updated every time I restart my browser for whatever reason I always have to go into settings and re-enable the extension and it's getting annoying and old very quick.. no matter if I use a different download manager from the chrome store it'll get disabled as well now once I close and re-open the browser, and this is an issue with just centbrowser and no other browser out there...

Tested this extension just now, it works well with the built-in download manager.And never been disabled.
May you try to rename your "User Data" directory and install this extension again, and see the result?
(01-16-2016, 01:34 PM)leo199 Wrote: Can you guys add this feature . I think it's very useful . Thank u very much Blush sorry for my bad english

Nice feature, but not so practical, because users rarely run into their history long ago.
(01-16-2016, 03:11 PM)CentBrowser Wrote:
(01-16-2016, 12:57 PM)Journeyover Wrote: The download tool I am using is an extension from the chrome store - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detai...nfo-dialog

This has never been an issue with older versions of centbrowser, but now that centbrowser has been updated every time I restart my browser for whatever reason I always have to go into settings and re-enable the extension and it's getting annoying and old very quick.. no matter if I use a different download manager from the chrome store it'll get disabled as well now once I close and re-open the browser, and this is an issue with just centbrowser and no other browser out there...

Tested this extension just now, it works well with the built-in download manager.And never been disabled.
May you try to rename your "User Data" directory and install this extension again, and see the result?

I've already tried this, I've even tried uninstalling - deleting every trace of centbrowser and re-installing the browser, and it still disables it whenever I restart the browser...
@Journeyover

I'm using the same extension and i have no problem here.
me again. after few days of using Cent 1.6 i feel it much better and probably should say "i'm sorry for saying UC has something better" =] still if devs will find some inspiration in that project, may be useful.
yet i hope some more work about video pop-up window will be done, for now it's little unstable= controls disappear, video freezes, and if taking it back to tab top-buttons appear not always.
Log in to Google account and try to play this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeFoUwes8nE
Clean 64-bit installer and 32-bit portable - error. Chrome and Firefox - ok. Please, fix it bug with flash player Smile
(01-17-2016, 03:46 PM)rey Wrote: me again. after few days of using Cent 1.6 i feel it much better and probably should say "i'm sorry for saying UC has something better" =] still if devs will find some inspiration in that project, may be useful.
yet i hope some more work about video pop-up window will be done, for now it's little unstable= controls disappear, video freezes, and if taking it back to tab top-buttons appear not always.

We are working on these bugs. Confused
(01-18-2016, 03:32 PM)DoesntMatter Wrote: Log in to Google account and try to play this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeFoUwes8nE
Clean 64-bit installer and 32-bit portable - error. Chrome and Firefox - ok. Please, fix it bug with flash player Smile

What error is that?Can you make a screenshot?When I try to play this video, it says "This video is not available in your country".
This issue may be related to WidevineCDM plugins, you can copy it from Chrome's User Data directory.