Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cent Browser 1.6.10.21(for Windows) Released
(01-16-2016, 03:11 PM)CentBrowser Wrote:
(01-16-2016, 12:57 PM)Journeyover Wrote: The download tool I am using is an extension from the chrome store - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detai...nfo-dialog

This has never been an issue with older versions of centbrowser, but now that centbrowser has been updated every time I restart my browser for whatever reason I always have to go into settings and re-enable the extension and it's getting annoying and old very quick.. no matter if I use a different download manager from the chrome store it'll get disabled as well now once I close and re-open the browser, and this is an issue with just centbrowser and no other browser out there...

Tested this extension just now, it works well with the built-in download manager.And never been disabled.
May you try to rename your "User Data" directory and install this extension again, and see the result?

I've already tried this, I've even tried uninstalling - deleting every trace of centbrowser and re-installing the browser, and it still disables it whenever I restart the browser...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cent Browser 1.6.10.21(for Windows) Released - by Journeyover - 01-16-2016, 03:41 PM