Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
beta version (5.1.1130.26)
(03-02-2024, 01:10 PM)КЗМТЧ Wrote: вин11? на win10 все нормально https://i.imgur.com/JqI7O5w.png

DNS не заходит на сайт dns-shop.ru https://i.imgur.com/mmJ934n.png

А делать настройки конфига с сервера в локальном файле состояния не очень хорошо
Раньше адреса прокси-серверов и настройки yt-dlp были видны
и теперь люди будут удалять и блокировать его, потому что непонятно, что там загружается с сервера
Подтверждаю не заходит win 10 ltsc https://i.imgur.com/mmJ934n.png в версии 5.0.1002.354 всё ок
tamer, what does my message have to do with the address bar?
Another thing I noticed is that extensions now has that extra white border. Not a big deal, but it was nicer without any border.

[Image: BHf5Gt7.png]

Ok, I think it comes from the same place as the extensions popup. There was a switch before (--disable-windows10-custom-titlebar) to disable the new titlebars but it doesn't work anymore. Not a big deal actually, it's disabled for the main page and popups and that's pretty much enough.

[Image: 3yJacsT.png]

Btw, are there any cmd switches deprecated with this release?
(03-02-2024, 04:32 AM)CentBrowser Wrote: Added the option "Force link to open in current tab"
Are you saying that when this option is turned off, it opens in a new tab?

If not, I would like to see a "Force link to open in new tab" option.

Extensions to achieve this exist and are used, but if it can be done as an option, it should be added.
Right click in new tab extension etc.

I want it to be equal for those who want to Force open links in a new tab, not just those who want to open them in the current tab.

First of all, congratulations on the beta release.
Yes, Master! Happy New Year. I've been vacant for over a year. How are you?
I was worried that the version wouldn't go up since then, but I'm glad that you are okay.

When I visited after a long time, there was a new version by accident, so I put it in.
Yes, it's good. It's mostly OK in my environment, but I see a tendency for parts of it to render smaller.

I've set the scaling size to 200% on Windows 11 Pro, so maybe that's why.
If this part is fixed, I can use it again without worry.

Also, I'm glad you continue to support disabling DirectWrite.
Without it, I wouldn't even be able to read anymore.

I would really appreciate your continued support. Good luck Wink

(03-02-2024, 08:27 PM)molio Wrote: Are you saying that when this option is turned off, it opens in a new tab?

If not, I would like to see a "Force link to open in new tab" option.

Extensions to achieve this exist and are used, but if it can be done as an option, it should be added.
Right click in new tab extension etc.

I want it to be equal for those who want to Force open links in a new tab, not just those who want to open them in the current tab.

First of all, congratulations on the beta release.
exactly foreground tab? there is Force links to open in the background this is the same thing, but it doesn’t switch directly to this tab
(03-02-2024, 01:42 PM)artik737 Wrote: Версия 5.1.1130.26 (Официальная сборка), (64 бит) (Portable) (Chromium 118.0.5993.159)

Не работает сайт Яндекс Музыка 

[Image: vNttkhA.png]
Поставьте любое дополнение, которое будет подменять user-agent, на более новый по версии Хрома. И всё работает прекрасно. Яндекс придирчив, на грани маразма. Например, я пользуюсь вот этим https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail...bhgh?hl=ru
В этом дополнении можно менять не только user-agent.

[Image: yCBnlJ1ZTI20l4Tt_H8rOA.png]
Не открываются сайты Яндекс музыка и интернет магазин DNS. Через другие браузеры, никаких проблем не. Все открывается.

Attached Files Image(s)

(03-03-2024, 04:32 AM)DSV72 Wrote: Не открываются сайты Яндекс музыка и интернет магазин DNS. Через другие браузеры, никаких проблем не. Все открывается.
Все прекрасно открывается и работает в CentBrowser. Смотрите мой пост выше.

[Image: TOulMFutSQqgs1gNMQYR-g.png]
Can you make inactive tabs look dark when dark mode is activated?
They appear white and it looks ugly asf.
Btw I'm on Win7 if that matters.