Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Баги новой бэты 5.1.1130.26 / Bugs of the new beta 5.1.1130.26
(ru)
на данный момент заметил один, но лично для меня неприятный баг.

Связан он с подсветкой/затенением элементов окна браузера, таких как: неактивные открытые Вкладки(активного окна браузера), Кнопки:"поиск по вкладкам" и новая Вкладка(+).
используется  Windows 7, и в этой версии браузера, почему-то эти элементы используют цвет окна Виндоус, а он у меня в режиме аэро тёмный.

во всех прошлых версиях это никак не зависело от цветовых схем самой Виндоус и было строго привязано исключительно к теме самого браузера. надеюсь к релизу этот поправят, ведь менять яркость цвета окон Виндоус, чтобы можно было пользоваться браузером, не лучшее решение.

It is connected with the highlighting/shading of elements of the browser window, such as: inactive open Tabs(of the active browser window), Buttons: “search by tabs” and new Tab(+).

I am using Windows 7, and in this version of the browser, for some reason these elements use the color of the Windows window, and in my aero mode it is dark.
in all previous versions this did not depend in any way on the color schemes of Windows itself and was strictly tied exclusively to the theme of the browser itself. I hope this will be corrected for release, because changing the brightness of the color of Windows windows so that you can use the browser is not the best solution.

Attached Files Image(s)

This should be a bug.
Thanks for your feedback.
We will fix it before the next release.
(ru)
обнаружил новые баги Новой Беты цента 5.1.1130.26.
использую портитивную 64-х битную версию.
во время использования браузера, на системном диске в (C:\Program Files) создаются рандомные папки с именами что-то вроде "chrome_BITS_6388_1094144511" внутри которых создаётся файл с именем что-то вроде "d3891465f82467291ca4344ed05c5d50b41918525d23bcb01832beed0d0bd557.puff" и с расширением ".puff" (после закрытия браузера, эти папки сами не удаляются)

Использую windows 7

[Image: 3AqwbiSxvoc.jpg]
[Image: ucIcM9CRWIA.jpg]

(eng)
discovered new bugs in New Cent Beta 5.1.1130.26. 
I use the portable 64-bit version. while using the browser, random folders with names something like "chrome_BITS_6388_1094144511" are created on the system disk in (C:\Program Files) inside of which a file is created with a name something like "d3891465f82467291ca4344ed05c5d50b41918525d23bcb01832beed0d 0bd557.puff" and with the extension ".puff" (after closing the browser, these folders are not deleted themselves) 

I use windows 7
(03-22-2024, 12:50 AM)Jakill Wrote: (ru)
обнаружил новые баги Новой Беты цента 5.1.1130.26.
использую портитивную 64-х битную версию.
во время использования браузера, на системном диске в (C:\Program Files) создаются рандомные папки с именами что-то вроде "chrome_BITS_6388_1094144511" внутри которых создаётся файл с именем что-то вроде "d3891465f82467291ca4344ed05c5d50b41918525d23bcb01832beed0d0bd557.puff" и с расширением ".puff" (после закрытия браузера, эти папки сами не удаляются)

Использую windows 7

[Image: 3AqwbiSxvoc.jpg]
[Image: ucIcM9CRWIA.jpg]

(eng)
discovered new bugs in New Cent Beta 5.1.1130.26. 
I use the portable 64-bit version. while using the browser, random folders with names something like "chrome_BITS_6388_1094144511" are created on the system disk in (C:\Program Files) inside of which a file is created with a name something like "d3891465f82467291ca4344ed05c5d50b41918525d23bcb01832beed0d 0bd557.puff" and with the extension ".puff" (after closing the browser, these folders are not deleted themselves) 

I use windows 7
Thanks for your feedback.
This is not a bug, but an intended change:
https://issues.chromium.org/issues/40242440
We haven't decided yet whether to revert it back.
(03-22-2024, 03:53 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: This is not a bug, but an intended change:
I have nothing against temporary folders, but he doesn’t stop at three, but creates more and more of them until you yourself start deleting them after him.

and he creates them not at the time of unpacking the portable version, but at the time of launching and using this portable version. or am I missing something? 
In any case, I wouldn’t really like my Program Files to be filled with hundreds of folders like: chrome_BITS_6388_1094144511
(03-22-2024, 04:05 PM)Jakill Wrote: I have nothing against temporary folders, but he doesn’t stop at three, but creates more and more of them until you yourself start deleting them after him.

and he creates them not at the time of unpacking the portable version, but at the time of launching and using this portable version. or am I missing something? 
In any case, I wouldn’t really like my Program Files to be filled with hundreds of folders like: chrome_BITS_6388_1094144511
Can you run the browser without Administrator privileges?
Then it will not use Program Files as temp directory.
(03-22-2024, 04:45 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Can you run the browser without Administrator privileges?
Then it will not use Program Files as temp directory.

I don’t run it as Administrator, I have User Account Control turned down to a minimum, and I don’t need it at all
and I don’t even launch the browser from the C drive. but as you can see, these folders are created anyway.

[Image: MyroFCbi0NA.jpg]
(03-22-2024, 04:54 PM)Jakill Wrote: I don’t run it as Administrator, I have User Account Control turned down to a minimum, and I don’t need it at all
and I don’t even launch the browser from the C drive. but as you can see, these folders are created anyway.
Without UAC, standard users in Administrators group have Administrator privileges.
You can try turning on UAC, and check whether it still use Program Files.
perhaps this will be so, but why do I need such a life? Biggrin
I am not a masachist to live like this.

It’s Microsoft that keeps scaring us with security threats, and I myself am responsible for all the risks, which I consider a justified price to pay for a comfortable life. (There is no need to save us without our desire.)
I will not use Windows with UAC enabled, this is unacceptable for me.

All I need is that if such folders are created, that they are either deleted after closing the browser window, or that there is a limited number of them and this number does not increase uncontrollably.
(03-22-2024, 05:10 PM)Jakill Wrote: perhaps this will be so, but why do I need such a life? Biggrin
I am not a masachist to live like this.

It’s Microsoft that keeps scaring us with security threats, and I myself am responsible for all the risks, which I consider a justified price to pay for a comfortable life. (There is no need to save us without our desire.)
I will not use Windows with UAC enabled, this is unacceptable for me.

All I need is that if such folders are created, that they are either deleted after closing the browser window, or that there is a limited number of them and this number does not increase uncontrollably.
OK, we will try to find a solution.