Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
prevent message "restore page"
i want prevent die message "restore page" crashes after a hardcore session.
[Image: 006519b704f9f4c3d0356c7d2d46d4e46f3187ab.png]
that this message will completely disappear. and according to the setting, restore last pages runs automatically.
This type of error message does not exist with Opera or Maxthone. the last pages will be opened automatically.
I searched for solutions via Google because of this message. Unfortunately nothing happened after I changed certain data in the chrome directory... this message MUST be prevented somehow. It's a huge dilemma for me because I don't live in Europe and am often affected by short power outages and my PCs then all have to be restored with a click with this meaningless message.
Maybe a freak will be able to remove the message through experimentation. if so IMPORTANT!! I can't offer any solutions here. but:  to extract a portable version 64bit (winrar or zip). Make it available to me as a download
Whoever manages that will get a gift from me. I work for the company pcloud.com (which offers cloud services such as Dropebox and OneDrive) and will send you a 500 GB subscription as a "gift" to your email address
Seems there is a command line can do this:
--hide-crash-restore-bubble
If you experience frequent power outages, you can use an Uninterruptible Power Supply.