Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
XP, Vista Support
Simple question. When Chrome ends support for XP and Vista, will Cent browser still support those operating systems ?
Are these forums still active ? I've been using Cent Browser and believe it to be the best browser I've ever used, but because of budget and personal issues, I'm still running XP and Vista and would really like to know if this browser will support or at least still work on XP and Vista.
I'm trying to get an answer here because I have a couple XP and a lot of Vista reinstalls to do and I always install Cent Browser, but I don't want to install it on those systems if it's not going to be supported or if it's not going to work on them anymore. Any little bit of help will be greatly appreciated.
Currently Chromium can run in XP and Vista without problem, but Google says they will no longer support these two OS.
We can't predict what kind of problems will encounter in the future.
But we will support XP as long as possible.  Shy
Thank you, that's good enough for me. And also, Cent Browser is the best browser I've used so far and in my opinion it is faster and smoother than Chrome.
(03-21-2016, 02:25 AM)Claw Wrote: Thank you, that's good enough for me. And also, Cent Browser is the best browser I've used so far and in my opinion it is faster and smoother than Chrome.

Thanks for your kind words. Biggrin
To those wanting Vista/ but more importantly Xp support for Chrome Engine v50+.... "SLIMJET BROWSER" w/c is now my alternative browser to Palemoon running on this said systems that have incompatible hardware with Win 7, 8 ,10.