Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
STABLE version -- 4.3.9.248
https://adblockplus.org/subscriptions
Reply
The Catsxp 2.4.4 release is running great for me for my uses. It has become my main browser now. I use the Catsxp portable version.

Cent is now backup but I keep an eye on the forum anyway! Used it for a long time....
Reply
I’ve noticed some -or maybe all, I didn’t really pay attention all this time- of my extensions are not being updated.
uBlock Origin for instance.
I was stuck with version 1.42.2 even though 1.42.4 had been released a whole week ago.
In order to get the update I had to backup uBlock Origin’s settings, visit Chrome Web Store, remove the extension, install it again and finally restore the settings!
Is this to be expected when running an outdated (v86.0.4240.198 vs v100.0.x) Chromium-based browser?
Reply
(04-14-2022, 11:00 AM)Gordian Knot Wrote: I’ve noticed some -or maybe all, I didn’t really pay attention all this time- of my extensions are not being updated.
uBlock Origin for instance.
I was stuck with version 1.42.2 even though 1.42.4 had been released a whole week ago.
In order to get the update I had to backup uBlock Origin’s settings, visit Chrome Web Store, remove the extension, install it again and finally restore the settings!
Is this to be expected when running an outdated (v86.0.4240.198 vs v100.0.x) Chromium-based browser?
 
now that you mentioned, i'm still on 1.41.8 and it won't update automatically, and checked other extensions, and they're also outdated.
Reply
Still no new version of Cent?
Reply
Hi! I'm user of this browser, but i need the update... So, I'm decided to install another chromium based browser that have a incognito mode equal to Cent (Ctrl + M or multiple incognito's tabs in one browser). I'm searching for this a long time ago, but i din't find another broswer that have. Any member can recommend-me a browser that has the function?
Reply
(04-27-2022, 07:39 AM)ogbrana Wrote: Hi! I'm user of this browser, but i need the update... So, I'm decided to install another chromium based browser that have a incognito mode equal to Cent (Ctrl + M or multiple incognito's tabs in one browser). I'm searching for this a long time ago, but i din't find another broswer that have. Any member can recommend-me a browser that has the function?

I found UR Browser, which has ninja tabs which is UR Browser's equivalent of the Cent incognito / multilogin tabs. Enjoy.
Reply
(04-27-2022, 07:39 AM)ogbrana Wrote: Hi! I'm user of this browser, but i need the update... So, I'm decided to install another chromium based browser that have a incognito mode equal to Cent (Ctrl + M or multiple incognito's tabs in one browser). I'm searching for this a long time ago, but i din't find another broswer that have. Any member can recommend-me a browser that has the function?
 that's indeed a neat feature from Cent, i guess if you ask the dev from Catsxp (so far the closest to Cent) he could implement this in the near future
Reply
After a while testing all browsers such as vivaldi, slimjet, catsxp, maxthon. I have found a Korean browser that is very fast and has many features similar to cents that is Whale naver browser. Try and feel
Reply
(04-29-2022, 05:57 AM)tencoroi12 Wrote: After a while testing all browsers such as vivaldi, slimjet, catsxp, maxthon. I have found a Korean browser that is very fast and has many features similar to cents that is Whale naver browser. Try and feel
I just tried and, sorry but no.
Too much Korean built-in and not so many features like cent
It's a cute browser I liked the "phone tab" option and the sidebar with apps is cool
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 53 Guest(s)