Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
STABLE version -- 4.3.9.248
Happiness is what!))
Reply
Thanks for the update Smile


Quote:Multi-column bookmarks are modified to full screen scrolling
Hmm, wasn't "Multi-column bookmarks" one of Cents great features?
Also new bookmark menu does not show an arrow on bottom to indicate there are more entries.
Reply
Flow Youtube Chat works perfectly after the update.
Really appreciate it. Smile
Reply
Nice news! Thanks @CentBrowser
Version 5.0.1002.182 (Official), (64 bit) (Chromium 102.0.5005.167)
Reply
I can't believe it happened but I'll wait for a release. We have been waiting for so long anyway. At last Metamask should stop showing errors! How can I thank developer(s)? I would easily send about $10 for such a perfect browser.
Reply
(08-02-2022, 10:09 AM)Mugen Wrote: Thanks for the update Smile


Hmm, wasn't "Multi-column bookmarks" one of Cents great features?
Also new bookmark menu does not show an arrow on bottom to indicate there are more entries.
 
'Multi-column bookmarks' is one of my must features for choosing a browser. BTW the dark mode doesn't work. It seems to me that it's no longer the old Cent Browser I loved. Please keep all the old features and just upgrade the Kernel only.
Reply
It's beta but it's pretty much stable. I just noticed there's a bug when DirectWrite is disabled and GPU rasterization flag is enabled (win7/x64), the fonts are not shown. For example GDIChromium somehow managed this issue. Another thing I would propose is to remove qr-code context menu, address bar blue outline and the sharing icon inside the address bar, here's the patch I found: https://github.com/ungoogled-software/un.../pull/1978
But overall it's perfect! Thanks for the update!
Reply
thanks from me too,
I think we need a new thread for the new beta: 5.0.1002.182
Reply
(08-02-2022, 10:09 AM)Mugen Wrote: Thanks for the update Smile


Hmm, wasn't "Multi-column bookmarks" one of Cents great features?
Also new bookmark menu does not show an arrow on bottom to indicate there are more entries.

What OS are you using? I still get the multi-column bookmarks in Windows 10 with this build, but the full-screen scrolling in Windows 11.
Reply
Your are right, it's a problem with Windows 11. Also if i set compatibility mode to Windows 8 it works.
But chrome browsers seems to remove compatibility mode every start...
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 40 Guest(s)