Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Overlay scrollbars are not showing up
Hello,

I'm running the latest version of Cent Browser and have an issue of overlay scrollbars not showing. On standard Chrome it works without any problems. What information should I provide you with to solve it?
Have you tried disabling all extensions, and are you using custom.css?
I have disabled all extensions but unfortunately it changed nothing. I don't use any custom css.
Weird. I've just seen it on some webpages that were opened, but not all and after after launching the browser again they disappeared...
Normally invisible, when I add Google - Clean Dark userstyle for stylish the overlay scrollbar appears.

I've reset the browser with default settings and it seems like it helped. Sorry for the trouble.

I have found the culprit of the situation. The overlay scrollbar doesn't show up when I have enabled staring up Cent Browser where I left off with previously opened tabs.
(11-14-2018, 09:50 AM)rupan88 Wrote: Weird. I've just seen it on some webpages that were opened, but not all and after after launching the browser again they disappeared...
Normally invisible, when I add Google - Clean Dark userstyle for stylish the overlay scrollbar appears.

I've reset the browser with default settings and it seems like it helped. Sorry for the trouble.

I have found the culprit of the situation. The overlay scrollbar doesn't show up when I have enabled staring up Cent Browser where I left off with previously opened tabs.

Thanks for the info.
This may be a bug of Chromium.