Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
STABLE version -- 4.0.9.112
(09-02-2019, 04:07 PM)Cent_tenC Wrote: Aaa Smile now I seen paste and go thing Smile haha.

Yuu told me "mouse middle wheel" ? Because I dnt know your solution how can I use(I dnt understand you Sad ) and I like click to tab for act in page Smile pls add.

I checked my browser and your mention and still I can't do it Sad And I use to yandex for browser synchronous , so, you dev. workers can add also yandex ?

You can also press Alt+T or middle click new tab button to execute "Paste and Go".
For the sync server, Yandex is private server and can only be used by Yandex Browser.
We can use Google sync or build our own syn server in the future.
(09-03-2019, 02:22 PM)xghoster Wrote: Hi. Are there any news about the release date of the new version?

Should be in this month.
Just saying that 77.0.3865.75 is the latest version of Chrome right now. So maybe skip version 76 and hop onto version 77. But hopefully it'll get there soon, the current base version of cent is getting old though.
Hi, recently chrome remote desktop has stopped working on centbrowser. It tells me that the protocol is very old and there is no way to access my computers. any solution?
(09-11-2019, 05:44 AM)mc0134 Wrote: Just saying that 77.0.3865.75 is the latest version of Chrome right now. So maybe skip version 76 and hop onto version 77. But hopefully it'll get there soon, the current base version of cent is getting old though.
What problems do you have when using the current version of the browser? Only specifically without General phrases.
(09-11-2019, 05:44 AM)mc0134 Wrote: the current base version of cent is getting old though.

so? I don't miss any of the chrome's new features, I can only see they are removing useful features,
like tab discarding, disabling the awful "pull-to-refresh" (in android) etc
(09-11-2019, 06:05 AM)ttalonso Wrote: Hi, recently chrome remote desktop has stopped working on centbrowser. It tells me that the protocol is very old and there is no way to access my computers. any solution?

Maybe it requires latest Chromium.
You can use Chrome 77 before we update.
(09-11-2019, 01:56 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Maybe it requires latest Chromium.
You can use Chrome 77 before we update.

-I have uninstalled centbrowser and remote desktop  Dodgy
-I have installed Chrome 77 and remote desktop and it works  Rolleyes
-I have installed CentBrowser and it works  Sick
-I have uninstalled Chrome 77 and Centbrowser is still working. Biggrin

Remote Desktop and CentBrowser Working again   Cool
(09-13-2019, 10:44 AM)ttalonso Wrote: -I have uninstalled centbrowser and remote desktop  Dodgy
-I have installed Chrome 77 and remote desktop and it works  Rolleyes
-I have installed CentBrowser and it works  Sick
-I have uninstalled Chrome 77 and Centbrowser is still working. Biggrin

Remote Desktop and CentBrowser Working again   Cool

It is weird thing. Biggrin
[Image: tBtQKEc.jpg]