Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
STABLE version -- 4.0.9.112
(11-15-2019, 05:16 AM)ahfraus Wrote: When new versions are released in a couple of months, to close old security holes, while adding new ones, it reminds me of a dog chasing its own tail.
Okay enjoy having all your personal info leaked and your browser hijacked because that's what's happening now. That's the big bug. By your logic, they should shrug and never patch serious issues.
Big Grin 
(11-15-2019, 05:16 AM)ahfraus Wrote: When new versions are released in a couple of months, to close old security holes, while adding new ones, it reminds me of a dog chasing its own tail.
Release - a report on the work done during the period. In six months, the developer has done nothing. There are no security holes, no innovations in browser management. As there was a bug when Direct Write was disabled, it remained. Your children 's children will wait for release at best.
(11-15-2019, 07:02 AM)GoodUser Wrote: Release - a report on the work done during the period.
No, you want it so much, or rather you have been so accustomed to it.

AnakhaSilver Okay enjoy having all your personal info leaked and your browser hijacked because that's what's happening now. That's the big bug. By your logic, they should shrug and never patch serious issues.

Each of us is afraid of something, someone spiders, someone snakes, someone holes in the security of the browser.
Can you not be condescending and acting like this is no big deal? I like to not have my personal computer hijacked, dude. Which is currently a thing that can happen! Because of an exploit!
(11-15-2019, 10:41 AM)ahfraus Wrote: No, you want it so much, or rather you have been so accustomed to it.
It 's impossible to get used to the six-year deadline. Users are gradually leaving Cent. This message is written on Edge (Chromium 79), January 20, 2020 will be released. Added extensions and everything is good. You should not justify either the idler developer or his low level as a programmer.
(11-15-2019, 11:57 AM)GoodUser Wrote: It 's impossible to get used to the six-year deadline. Users are gradually leaving Cent. This message is written on Edge (Chromium 79), January 20, 2020 will be released. Added extensions and everything is good. You should not justify either the idler developer or his low level as a programmer.
There will be problems with the display of pages, I will leave too. But to leave simply because somewhere 79, and I have only 74 is the same idiocy.

(11-15-2019, 11:19 AM)AnakhaSilver Wrote: Can you not be condescending and acting like this is no big deal? I like to not have my personal computer hijacked, dude. Which is currently a thing that can happen! Because of an exploit!
You write such horrors, even though immediately shoot a movie in Hollywood.
(11-15-2019, 11:19 AM)AnakhaSilver Wrote: Can you not be condescending and acting like this is no big deal? I like to not have my personal computer hijacked, dude. Which is currently a thing that can happen! Because of an exploit!
An exploit can be used to invade your computer, they need to finish at least three steps:
1. Invade some big websites and upload their trojan/shell
2. Bypass Chrome Sandbox protection
3. Bypass system UAC and your anti-virus
So the security risk is low.
(11-15-2019, 03:25 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: An exploit can be used to invade your computer, they need to finish at least three steps:
1. Invade some big websites and upload their trojan/shell
2. Bypass Chrome Sandbox protection
3. Bypass system UAC and your anti-virus
So the security risk is low.

I'm sorry for asking again, but do you plan to update Cent this year or do we have to wait till next year.
Really appreciate if you can be honest.
(11-15-2019, 06:38 PM)taro Wrote: I'm sorry for asking again, but do you plan to update Cent this year or do we have to wait till next year.
Really appreciate if you can be honest.

The beta is to be released by Nov. 20 next Wednesday. My source is directly emailing Cent, not through forum. Do these guys a favor and layoff the questions about updating for a week PLEASE!
(11-15-2019, 07:40 PM)Banjoboy Wrote: The beta is to be released by Nov. 20 next Wednesday. My source is directly emailing Cent, not through forum. Do these guys a favor and layoff the questions about updating for a week PLEASE!

I'm not a child who keeps asking every single day. The questions arises because the very lack of (honest) communication.
If the developers just told us that, why would I ask about again?
And I don't think other users would do that either.

And asking about updates after 6 months is reasonable, you think?