Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Вернуть старое описание вкладки
Это крисивая и удобная штука, которая была добавлена в новой версии, но как вернуть старую?
[Image: AGXuzOExZUI.jpg]
Если у меня было открыто изображение, я мог узнать его разрешение наведя на вкладку, и мне бы написало что-то типа "blablalba.jpg 1200x800", а сейчас это не работает.
Или подскажите, как добавить разрешение изображения при наведении в новой версии

UPD:
Извиняюсь, поспешил с выводами. Но вы можете исправить это:
[Image: 5LJTD28JfC8.jpg] - ок
[Image: w99QO7VCxVU.jpg] - ок
[Image: 3VB6PBFpSWY.jpg] - не ок

UPD2:
Как мне закрепить окно "Confirm download" на переднем плане?
[Image: 0-a9KFV5_wg.jpg]
Я часто скачиваю сразу несколько файлов, и мне было удобно, когда это окно было закреплено поверх всего, как в прошлых версиях
Thanks for your feedback.
1. Are you using 4.1.7.182 version? It has this feature by default. If you didn't see it, please try resetting chrome://flags
2. Do you mean you want to open multiple "Confirm download" dialog? You can do that in 4.1, however the dialog can't be moved so they covers each other.
(01-17-2020, 04:35 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: 1. Are you using 4.1.7.182 version? It has this feature by default. If you didn't see it, please try resetting chrome://flags
Yes, i'm using 4.1.7.182 version. I meant that if the name of the image is too long, then its resolution does not fit in the tooltip.
[Image: 5LJTD28JfC8.jpg]
[Image: 3VB6PBFpSWY.jpg]

(01-17-2020, 04:35 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: 2. Do you mean you want to open multiple "Confirm download" dialog? You can do that in 4.1, however the dialog can't be moved so they covers each other.
In older versions, the "Confirm download" window was docked in the foreground, but now it can be moved to the background. Сan i change this?
(01-17-2020, 05:10 PM)ARRA Wrote: Yes, i'm using 4.1.7.182 version. I meant that if the name of the image is too long, then its resolution does not fit in the tooltip.
[Image: 5LJTD28JfC8.jpg]
[Image: 3VB6PBFpSWY.jpg]

In older versions, the "Confirm download" window was docked in the foreground, but now it can be moved to the background. Сan i change this?
"the name of the image is too long"
This may need improvement.

"it can be moved to the background"
There is a bug in Chromium 78:If we set it always topmost, some other window that behind the browser window may be activated.
We will check this again in Chromium 79.