Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average
STABLE version -- 4.3.9.248
Your best bet would be to release 1 update per year. And do not twitch.
(04-10-2021, 04:39 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: This is OS behavior.
You need to change/break this registry item:
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\http\shell\open\command
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\https\shell\open\command

thanks for the reply and suggestion, but it didn't work. I tried to change, and also deleted the key no effect  Undecided
(04-20-2021, 06:42 AM)cb-user Wrote: In theory, the update should be released before January.
this brower is smart, but i is always several chrome versions behind, and that is a problem for safety and your data online ( like banking )  :-(
Chromium and its clones are not meant for banks. It is fantastic! :-)
(04-23-2021, 08:34 PM)biustech Wrote: thanks for the reply and suggestion, but it didn't work. I tried to change, and also deleted the key no effect  Undecided
Seems it can't be done for now.
Unless we add an tab option for external links.
I have a problem... images should look like this

instead it looks like this... messing up with text

is there any solution or setting?

thanks

All other browsers i have tried it looks good!
I got the solution (not me, my programmer) so it's ok now! It depends how we order the height of the boxes (???), 0 or 1, but other browsers showed good... That doesnt mean that Centbrowser is wrong... Maybe this is the best way
Thank you...
The site is in testing mode. When it is ready I will give you the link to see!!!
What do you hear about the new version?
This browser is now so severely out of date I'm getting notifs on sites I normally wouldn't. Have we been abandoned?
(05-13-2021, 12:15 AM)AnakhaSilver Wrote: This browser is now so severely out of date I'm getting notifs on sites I normally wouldn't.
Lies and delirium. Everything works fine.
I would not let russian schoolchildren into the forum. Except for shit, they (for the most part) do not give anything.