Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Changing Cent Browser icon
(01-18-2016, 05:22 PM)jack Wrote: http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/498...build.html
no luck. even after use of .bat from the article still old icon in task bar. maybe it has something to do with that i use portable, or that i have Cent 1.5 in other location(same portable)...

add: it definitely about that it takes files from that other place, 'cause i "upgraded" wrong with simple coping profile folder. seems like i need to find a proper way for portable version upgrade.
(01-18-2016, 07:16 PM)rey Wrote: no luck. even after use of .bat from the article still old icon in task bar. maybe it has something to do with that i use portable, or that i have Cent 1.5 in other location(same portable)...

add: it definitely about that it takes files from that other place, 'cause i "upgraded" wrong with simple coping profile folder. seems like i need to find a proper way for portable version upgrade.

May you try this method:
Delete all files under C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\ImplicitAppShortcuts\
(01-19-2016, 01:53 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: May you try this method:
Delete all files under C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\ImplicitAppShortcuts\
that solved it, many thanks!! Rolleyes found a link to old icon there.