Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to backup my profile via one click
If you want to backup as less files as possible, there is a file list in the attachment.
You should put it in your installation directory(the same directory with chrome.exe).

.txt   file_list.txt (Size: 273 bytes / Downloads: 564)

Then you can add a command bookmark having the following content:
cmd://cmd.exe /c for /f "delims=" %I in (..\file_list.txt) do xcopy /siy "..\%I" "E:\My_Cent_Profile\"
(You should change E:\My_Cent_Profile\ to your own path)

When you want to do a backup, just click the command bookmark.
Thanks for the tool, may be useful!
There is a convenient utility of ChromiumBackup. Once to adjust, further to steam of clicks and it is ready. It is possible to archive profiles of browsers on Chromium.
(07-13-2017, 09:11 AM)GoodUser Wrote: There is a convenient utility of ChromiumBackup. Once to adjust, further to steam of clicks and it is ready. It is possible to archive profiles of browsers on Chromium.

Thanks for sharing.
(05-28-2017, 10:58 AM)CentBrowser Wrote: Если вы хотите сделать резервную копию как можно меньшего количества файлов, во вложении есть список файлов.
Вы должны поместить его в каталог установки (в том же каталоге, что и chrome.exe).

Затем вы можете добавить закладку для команд со следующим содержанием:
cmd: //cmd.exe / c for / f "delims ="% I in (.. \ file_list.txt) do xcopy / siy ".. \% I" «E: \ My_Cent_Profile»
(вы должны изменить E: \ My_Cent_Profile на свой собственный путь)

Если вы хотите сделать резервную копию, просто щелкните закладку команды.
Указанное вложение не существует

(05-28-2017, 10:58 AM)CentBrowser Wrote: Если вы хотите сделать копию как можно меньшего количества файлов, во вложении есть список файлов.
Вы должны поместить его в каталог установки (в том же каталоге, что и chrome.exe).

Затем вы можете добавить закладку для командного со следующим внесением:
cmd: //cmd.exe / c для / f "delims ="% I в (.. \ file_list.txt) do xcopy / siy ".. \% I" « E: \ My_Cent_Profile »
(вы должны изменить E: \ My_Cent_Profile на свой собственный путь)

Если вы хотите сделать копию, просто выберите закладку команды.
Указанное вложение не существует
@RavenGrey, attachment restored.
It's not work anymore Sad
[Image: attachment.php?aid=1732] [Image: attachment.php?aid=1733]
(10-31-2023, 11:13 AM)hth4nh Wrote: It's not work anymore Sad
This works only for portable version.
And I suggest using Chrome Sync to backup data now.
(11-06-2023, 03:47 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: This works only for portable version.
And I suggest using Chrome Sync to backup data now.
good function, I didn’t know about this one, but is it possible to transfer some information from the browser to cmd through this command? such as link address, title, etc.
Code:
cmd://yt-dlp -o "C:\Users\QZMTCH\Desktop\%(title)s.%(ext)s" "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V36qnbVefWc"

as an example. It downloads the video so well, but there is no way to transfer the page link to cmd

I tried options from bookmarklets location.href 
I tried the option with a variable from the local state {URL} https://i.imgur.com/SyUoSIv.png Do you have internal variables here, I thought maybe they are available from this bookmark option

If there is no such option, can you add such an option?

[/font][/color]for this function to be the best in everything, you need the maximum amount of information that is in the internal variables or from javascript variables
{URL} {TITLE} {REFERRER} {USER_AGENT} {COOKIES} {PROXY_SERVER}

and if possible, give the opportunity to add these links to the context menu by links (well that's if it's possible)

but if you can already pass at least a link, then show how, this will already be enough for many options, Thanks
(11-09-2023, 03:56 PM)QZMTCH Wrote: good function, I didn’t know about this one, but is it possible to transfer some information from the browser to cmd through this command? such as link address, title, etc.
Code:
cmd://yt-dlp -o "C:\Users\QZMTCH\Desktop\%(title)s.%(ext)s" "https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V36qnbVefWc"

as an example. It downloads the video so well, but there is no way to transfer the page link to cmd

I tried options from bookmarklets location.href 
I tried the option with a variable from the local state {URL} https://i.imgur.com/SyUoSIv.png Do you have internal variables here, I thought maybe they are available from this bookmark option

If there is no such option, can you add such an option?

[/font][/color]for this function to be the best in everything, you need the maximum amount of information that is in the internal variables or from javascript variables
{URL} {TITLE} {REFERRER} {USER_AGENT} {COOKIES} {PROXY_SERVER}

and if possible, give the opportunity to add these links to the context menu by links (well that's if it's possible)

but if you can already pass at least a link, then show how, this will already be enough for many options, Thanks
This feature doesn't support variables for now.
These variables seem no much use except for yt-dlp.
Even in yt-dlp, there are still many scenarios to consider.
For example, many <video> are within <iframe>, in such case we need to send {COOKIES} and {REFERRER} of <iframe> URL instead of current tab URL.
But command bookmark doesn't know this.