Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crazy error count when sign in with my Google account
thanks for your answser.

I have this "bug" (website overloading my computer) since some time now (didn't knew it was because of my gmail account)
so I doubt it will disappear by itself (even if I hope it will)

BTW I tried to reset my account under dashboard, with no luck, bug still here
I trigger the bug even if I log into my account in CB, without synchronizing anything (all box unchecked)

You're talking about firewall...could it be related to the new build (1703) of Windows 10 ?
I'm not using anything else than windows internal firewall (and all my computers run under Win10 1703 Sad )

and maybe the question is stupid, but using IPv6 instead of IPv4 in my router can cause this kind of bug ?

EDIT :

it seems everything works now. I have deleted (again) all my Google data (extensions, parameters, favorites) and waited some hours to be sure there is not any kind of cache somewhere
But this time, I did not reactivated Chrome synchronization (I did this mistake the latest time I tried to delete my data...with the same passphrase to encrypt the data, which was really stupid, I know)

I tried to login on two computers, with success and without bugs. I really hope this nasty bug is over Biggrin

Now I'm scared to use again Chrome's synchronization :p

Messages In This Thread
RE: Crazy error count when sign in with my Google account - by badablek - 06-14-2017, 07:15 PM