Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Please add search bar
(10-20-2018, 06:17 PM)jlhillhouse Wrote: I'm not a programmer or developer and I really appreciate your fine work on Centbrowser but why not just add the search box after the address bar and be done with it. again thank you for your consideration.

ps- how do you get to be a registered user so you can get emails on replies?

This forum will not send mails out for now.
Reply notification may easily be classified as spam.
I do not understand what you mean,that reply may be classified as spam?????????????????///
(10-22-2018, 08:00 PM)jlhillhouse Wrote: I do not understand what you mean,that reply may be classified as spam?????????????????///

No, I mean the mails sent from our server may be marked as spam by some mail vendors.
thank you i understand
(10-23-2018, 07:18 PM)jlhillhouse Wrote: thank you i understand

are you still considering adding the search bar??????????????????? thank you
(10-24-2018, 07:24 PM)jlhillhouse Wrote: are you still considering adding the search bar??????????????????? thank you

We prefer the idea in #23.
https://www.centbrowser.com/forum/showth...3#pid10623
i'm sorry. i just don't understand what the big deal is to add a search box?????????????????? as mentioned before many other browsers have it. would you prefer i just uninstall centbrower and forget it?????????????????????
(10-26-2018, 04:15 PM)jlhillhouse Wrote: i'm sorry. i just don't understand what the big deal is to add a search box?????????????????? as mentioned before many other browsers have it. would you prefer i just uninstall centbrower and forget it?????????????????????

It's not because a feature seems easy to do that it is really to code.

I'm curious to see which browsers you know which have a search box, I only know Internet Explorer (outdated now) and Firefox (not by default).
what code?----- can you tell me where to look it up? yes, firefox and vivaldi. thank you
why can it not be made an option?
But Cent is not a Firefox-based browser, and Vivaldi would probably not appreciate it Cent steals their code

Whatever, it's the developers team which will decide.