Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cent features are almost complete..
(08-12-2017, 06:42 AM)user_99 Wrote: Yep, it would be great to have for each new beta version an own thread.

Agree, maybe we should do that.
(08-12-2017, 05:52 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Nice suggestion.
But we think it is not convenient to move cursor onto such little button.
Maybe the more convenient way is using shortcuts.

Now to open the dropping-out list, it is necessary to install the cursor on the button and to click a mouse. In both cases it is necessary to install the cursor in the field of the button, only in we wash the offer there is no click that very much will be conveniently and quicker it turns out.

At other forums the wish to increase font size on panels often meets. It is possible?
(08-12-2017, 06:18 PM)GoodUser Wrote: Now to open the dropping-out list, it is necessary to install the cursor on the button and to click a mouse. In both cases it is necessary to install the cursor in the field of the button, only in we wash the offer there is no click that very much will be conveniently and quicker it turns out.

At other forums the wish to increase font size on panels often meets. It is possible?

OK, we will think about it.
To increase font size, you can use command line
--force-device-scale-factor=XXX to scale entire browser window
or
--device-scale-factor=XXX to scale font size only.
Smile 
Check out this Ugly Duckling Sushi Browser
(10-08-2018, 10:43 PM)Lichtenshtein Wrote: Check out this Ugly Duckling Sushi Browser

Which feature do you think is worthy to learn from?
(10-09-2018, 04:11 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Which feature do you think is worthy to learn from?

Multi panels. There are many good features that i want to see, but sushi is an example of how to go too far and overdo it. So I called him an ugly duckling. In the future it can turn into something not terrible, functional and competitive. It is too overloaded with unnecessary interface elements and not only them. At least was. In the last beta a lot of things cut out.

###

I wanted to ask for an optional "Load custom CSS" button at extension panel. Just for quick access to this setting chrome://settings/cbCustomCss. I use this feature to enable night mode for all sites, constantly go into the settings for this is a bit inconvenient.  Undecided

Code:

(05-18-2019, 06:55 AM)Lichtenshtein Wrote: Multi panels. There are many good features that i want to see, but sushi is an example of how to go too far and overdo it. So I called him an ugly duckling. In the future it can turn into something not terrible, functional and competitive. It is too overloaded with unnecessary interface elements and not only them. At least was. In the last beta a lot of things cut out.

###

I wanted to ask for an optional "Load custom CSS" button at extension panel. Just for quick access to this setting chrome://settings/cbCustomCss. I use this feature to enable night mode for all sites, constantly go into the settings for this is a bit inconvenient.  Undecided

You may add "chrome://settings/cbCustomCss" to your bookmarks.
(05-18-2019, 03:33 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: You may add "chrome://settings/cbCustomCss" to your bookmarks.

Yes, but in my situation for me there are 3 clicks and switch tabs if I use bookmarks and 1 click if there would be a button

Code:

(05-19-2019, 01:35 AM)Lichtenshtein Wrote: Yes, but in my situation for me there are 3 clicks and switch tabs if I use bookmarks and 1 click if there would be a button

Are you familiar with JavaScript?
You may write a tiny extension to do that.
Just load "chrome://settings/cbCustomCss" in its popup window(popup.html).
Here is samples:
https://github.com/mekentosj/sample-chrome-extension
https://github.com/orbitbot/chrome-exten...p_launcher