Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cent features are almost complete..
(06-22-2016, 09:50 AM)CentBrowser Wrote:
(06-21-2016, 02:01 AM)rpurnama83 Wrote: I think it is a good idea that the Cent's download manager has the capability to limit the download process up to, let say, only 3 (three) active download process at a time. This is aimed to keep the stability of download process and to get the highest download speed.

Nice suggestion.But we recommend using an external downloader to increase download speed.
(BitComet, IDM, FDM, etc)

Sure, but I in my experiments, some download process would be unstable, stopped, even broken if there are too many active download process at a time. I think that it is great if we can do all download process without any other similar tools. Beside, the using of external downloader would decrease the network bandwidth.
(06-22-2016, 12:19 PM)rpurnama83 Wrote: Sure, but I in my experiments, some download process would be unstable, stopped, even broken if there are too many active download process at a time. I think that it is great if we can do all download process without any other similar tools. Beside, the using of external downloader would decrease the network bandwidth.

We would have a research into this request.But those download tools also can limit speed and concurrent tasks amount.
And you may try this extension:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detai...hecn?hl=en
(06-24-2016, 06:10 PM)CentBrowser Wrote:
(06-22-2016, 12:19 PM)rpurnama83 Wrote: Sure, but I in my experiments, some download process would be unstable, stopped, even broken if there are too many active download process at a time. I think that it is great if we can do all download process without any other similar tools. Beside, the using of external downloader would decrease the network bandwidth.

We would have a research into this request.But those download tools also can limit speed and concurrent tasks amount.
And you may try this extension:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detai...hecn?hl=en

Thank's for your suggestion. I've add the extension and now I'm using it.
So far I have been extremely happy with Centbrowser. It is, in my opinion, the best of the growing number of chromium-based browsers. The only feature that I really miss that is included in a few other similar browsers (slimjet and 7 Star, for example), is an option for a separate search dialog box on the address bar. SlimJet has the best implementation of this feature, since it is possible to turn the feature on and off.

Thanks for the great work you have done so far on Centbrowser! I'm definitely a very happy new user!
(06-28-2016, 02:48 AM)MikeyNYC Wrote: So far I have been extremely happy with Centbrowser. It is, in my opinion, the best of the growing number of chromium-based browsers. The only feature that I really miss that is included in a few other similar browsers (slimjet and 7 Star, for example), is an option for a separate search dialog box on the address bar. SlimJet has the best implementation of this feature, since it is possible to turn the feature on and off.

Thanks for the great work you have done so far on Centbrowser! I'm definitely a very happy new user!

Thank you, this is also in our working plan.
Recently I found a message such "Are you sure to open 1 tab?" when I try to open new tab from Bookmarks. Is that a normal behavior?
(07-26-2016, 04:23 AM)rpurnama83 Wrote: Recently I found a message such "Are you sure to open 1 tab?" when I try to open new tab from Bookmarks. Is that a normal behavior?

No, it is not normal.
How much memory available when this message appear?
(07-26-2016, 05:33 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: No, it is not normal.
How much memory available when this message appear?

Unfortunately I didn't focus on that aspect.
The message was appeared since the first launch of Cent.
Can be added at next update features like Opera Turbo or Yandex turbo? They are both based on chromium too. So API of DataSaver concept is shared at public by Google Team too. Don't wanna use DataSaver cause it's very buggy and data compression proxy too have some bugs. So can you add in-built feature for data saving? Or something like skyzip?
(07-27-2016, 06:40 AM)asmadeus08 Wrote: Can be added at next update features like Opera Turbo or Yandex turbo? They are both based on chromium too. So API of DataSaver concept is shared at public by Google Team too. Don't wanna use DataSaver cause it's very buggy and data compression proxy too have some bugs. So can you add in-built feature for data saving? Or something like skyzip?

I guess Opera Turbo and Yandex Turbo are almost the same thing with Data Saver.
Caching static contents on CDN servers, returning them from nearby server instead of original host.
In fact, data saving feature is mainly targeted for mobile browser, not PC.
And why do you feel Data Saver is buggy?