Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Cent features are almost complete..
(07-26-2016, 04:23 AM)rpurnama83 Wrote: Recently I found a message such "Are you sure to open 1 tab?" when I try to open new tab from Bookmarks. Is that a normal behavior?

The problem was solved after I reinstall Windows on my computer.
Is it a good idea if the download list displayed in grid format as well as spreadsheet?
(08-02-2016, 03:54 AM)rpurnama83 Wrote: Is it a good idea if the download list displayed in grid format as well as spreadsheet?

Do you mean displaying in multiple columns and multiple rows(instead of only single column)?
(08-02-2016, 04:41 PM)CentBrowser Wrote:
(08-02-2016, 03:54 AM)rpurnama83 Wrote: Is it a good idea if the download list displayed in grid format as well as spreadsheet?

Do you mean displaying in multiple columns and multiple rows(instead of only single column)?

Yes, I mean that for saving display screen.
You can add a combo or any other choice style for user to choose grid style or single column.

PS: thank's for the release of Cent version 2.0.10.55 (portable). Good improvement.
(08-03-2016, 01:43 AM)rpurnama83 Wrote: Yes, I mean that for saving display screen.
You can add a combo or any other choice style for user to choose grid style or single column.

Nice suggestion. We recorded it and may consider adding it when appreciate.
I want to submit a proposal to disable "Disable developer mode extensions" popup. Some useful extensions was sold and turned into adware. For this reason I'm using a backup versions of those extensions, and this nag screen really irritates me =)
(08-24-2016, 12:41 AM)tamer Wrote: I want to submit a proposal to disable "Disable developer mode extensions" popup. Some useful extensions was sold and turned into adware. For this reason I'm using a backup versions of those extensions, and this nag screen really irritates me =)

You can delete the line starting with "update_url" of manifest.json of those extensions, then they can't update themselves to latest version.
> You can delete the line starting with "update_url"

It doesn't help. I'm talking about this issue
https://bugs.chromium.org/p/chromium/iss...?id=337734
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/23055...ons-pop-up

The only solution is to patch the chrome.dll
Is there any chance you'd be willing to make your native downloader toolbar icon movable in the future? I'd like to be able to drag it around in the toolbar to suit my personal taste.
Sorry if this has already been covered. Thanks in advance.

C
(09-27-2016, 09:11 PM)CaryF Wrote: Is there any chance you'd be willing to make your native downloader toolbar icon movable in the future?  I'd like to be able to drag it around in the toolbar to suit my personal taste.
Sorry if this has already been covered.   Thanks in advance.

C

Do you mean dragging the download icon to change its order on the toolbar?