Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Технические проблемы
Нашел баг с вылетом. Порядок действий:
1. Новая инкогнито-вкладка. (ctrl+M)
2. Тяну её вниз. Она открывается в новом окне.
3. Возвращаю её обратно в первое окно.
4. Открываю любую вкладку.
5. Браузер вылетает.

И ещё пара багов:
- В закрепленных вкладках не всегда включаются дополнения. Приходится перезагружать вкладки, чтобы снова заработал AdBlock и прочие дополнения.
- Если открыть браузер и тут же закрыть, то при следующем открытии браузера все закрепленные вкладки пропадут. Кнопка "открыть закрытую вкладку" будет неактивна при этом.

(translation)
Found a crash bug. Order of actions:
1. New incognito tab. (ctrl+M)
2. I Pull it down. It opens in a new window.
3. I Return it back to the first window.
4. Open any tab.
5. The browser crashes.

And a couple more bugs:
- Pinned tabs don't always include extensions. You have to reload tabs to get AdBlock and other add-ons working again.
- If you open the browser and instantly close it, the next time you open the browser, all pinned tabs will disappear. The "open closed tab" button will be inactive.

v4.2.10.171
4.3.9.227 не работает DirectWrite
(12-11-2020, 04:17 AM)Vanek Wrote: 4.3.9.227 не работает DirectWrite

It's time to forget about him altogether!
(12-11-2020, 04:17 AM)Vanek Wrote: 4.3.9.227 не работает DirectWrite
Please try resetting chrome://flags, and disable DirectWrite again.
And are you using MacType?
(12-10-2020, 09:13 PM)user00 Wrote: (translation)
Found a crash bug. Order of actions:
1. New incognito tab. (ctrl+M)
2. I Pull it down. It opens in a new window.
3. I Return it back to the first window.
4. Open any tab.
5. The browser crashes.

Thanks for your feedback.
However we are not able to reproduce this bug.
Please try renaming your "User Data" and testing this case again.

Quote:And a couple more bugs:
- Pinned tabs don't always include extensions. You have to reload tabs to get AdBlock and other add-ons working again.
- If you open the browser and instantly close it, the next time you open the browser, all pinned tabs will disappear. The "open closed tab" button will be inactive.

Have you tried it in 4.3.9.227 version?
(12-12-2020, 04:14 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Please try renaming your "User Data" and testing this case again.
I tried it, it doesn't repeat itself. Hmm. But the bug works with its own data on 4.2.10.171. But on 4.3.9.227 gone!

Quote:Have you tried it in 4.3.9.227 version?
Yes, the bugs work. At least the second one, the first one hasn't been repeated yet. At least a bug with missing tabs. There was no bug with add-ons yet.
What happened to the checkboxes in 4.3.9.227, by the way? Is this a Cent or chromium update? It looks bad, and it catches your eye on any site. The numbers on the downloads button also got weird.
[Image: 7tcopIs.png]
(12-12-2020, 07:54 PM)user00 Wrote: What happened to the checkboxes in 4.3.9.227, by the way? Is this a Cent or chromium update? It looks bad, and it catches your eye on any site. The numbers on the downloads button also got weird.
[Image: 7tcopIs.png]
Yes, this change was brought by Chromium.
(12-12-2020, 05:31 PM)user00 Wrote: I tried it, it doesn't repeat itself. Hmm. But the bug works with its own data on 4.2.10.171. But on 4.3.9.227 gone!

Yes, the bugs work. At least the second one, the first one hasn't been repeated yet. At least a bug with missing tabs. There was no bug with add-ons yet.
Thanks, we will try to reproduce it.
(12-13-2020, 03:58 PM)CentBrowser Wrote: Thanks, we will try to reproduce it.
The bug with extensions also remained. I turned on the computer, opened the browser, and all the extensions on the two pinned tabs do not work. The "Stylus" extension usually writes if it can't connect to the page. Here's what it writes now:
Quote:There is no link to the page. Try reloading the tab.
File:// addresses can only be accessed if you enable the corresponding option for Stylus on the chrome://extensions page.

Also, I called extensions "add-ons" a couple of times by mistake. I don't know if it was clear what I meant by add-ons, but now I'm fixing it.