01-21-2022, 03:54 AM
Vivaldi maybe https://i.imgur.com/GsSxeDI
|
STABLE version -- 4.3.9.248
|
|
01-21-2022, 03:54 AM
Vivaldi maybe https://i.imgur.com/GsSxeDI
01-21-2022, 10:34 AM
I tried many browsers and settled on the Vivaldi, a very worthy product, I advise you to try it.
(01-21-2022, 02:22 AM)nAffie Wrote: Does anyone know if there is another Chromium-based browser with these specific tab options?those are my stumbling blocks in transition also.i have not found an extension that mimicks these options either. vivaldi is the clsosest, but i still cant get it to open typed addresses in new tabs by defualt while maintaining default behavior for url links to be same tab. any suggestions are appreciated.
01-22-2022, 11:48 AM
In general, I picked up, like, a worthy replacement .. Switched to Maxthon. From which I left a long time ago .. It seems to me that working with tabs, managing mouse gestures and displaying favorites on the entire window has remained at the same level. I recommend to familiarize))
01-22-2022, 12:29 PM
(01-22-2022, 12:29 PM)Al Q Wrote: Catsxphttps://www.virustotal.com/gui/url/9bab5...30b7d3202d https://www.virustotal.com/gui/url/0669e...d7f6623e61
01-22-2022, 07:35 PM
(01-21-2022, 10:50 PM)ghoff Wrote: those are my stumbling blocks in transition also.i have not found an extension that mimicks these options either. vivaldi is the clsosest, but i still cant get it to open typed addresses in new tabs by defualt while maintaining default behavior for url links to be same tab. any suggestions are appreciated. yes, I tried vivaldi and that was the thing that kept annoying me. And I also miss the quick google profile switching, but I read that feature is also removed from newer chromium based browsers. The quest continues...
01-22-2022, 09:29 PM
(01-21-2022, 10:34 AM)L0neWarri0r Wrote: I tried many browsers and settled on the Vivaldi, a very worthy product, I advise you to try it.Vivaldi has been around for six years, but I can't help but get the feeling that it's forever stuck in beta test. The developers got carried away with the development of the sidebar and some unthinkable groupings of tabs, completely ignoring the simple everyday needs of users.
01-23-2022, 09:07 AM
(01-22-2022, 09:29 PM)sefiqin Wrote: Vivaldi has been around for six years, but I can't help but get the feeling that it's forever stuck in beta test. The developers got carried away with the development of the sidebar and some unthinkable groupings of tabs, completely ignoring the simple everyday needs of users.You can't please everyone in one browser. I now use Vivaldi instead of Cent, and I like it.
01-26-2022, 06:32 AM
For me, syncing bookmarks passwords and extensions with google account is essential. So my options are limited to chrome or slimjet. Slimjet has some nice features, but it looks outdated and most of its tweaks can be implemented to chrome with extensions. So i decided to go back to chrome.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|